Best-in-Class Backup and Recovery for SharePoint Online Data
Should you protect business-critical data stored in SharePoint Online?
3 out of 5 information security and SharePoint admin professionals say that their organization doesn’t do a good job in managing how users interact with confidential and sensitive data stored in SharePoint.
- An ESG report shows that 43% of SaaS data loss is due to human error. What if you lose SharePoint online data as a result of accidental or malicious deletion by employees?
- Microsoft expects you to back up your SharePoint data. The responsibility is yours when it comes to SaaS data protection (which includes SharePoint online.)
- Have you considered compliance? Businesses that manage SharePoint online data must comply with worldwide regulations like GDPR, NIS2, SOX, HIPAA, and PCI DSS.
What are the implications if your business loses SharePoint data?
- Risk of disrupting business
SharePoint is used to store business-critical information, such as financial records, project plans, contracts, and patients’ medical records. Losing SharePoint data can disrupt your operations, leading to a drop in productivity and missed deadlines.
- Paying penalty fees for non-compliance
Organizations that manage SharePoint online data must meet data protection regulations worldwide. Failure to meet this compliance will lead to penalties and legal consequences.
- Cost of Recovery
Losing SharePoint data can be time-consuming and costly for the organization, potentially leading to lost IT personnel time, downtime, legal and regulatory costs, rebuilding costs, and the cost of permanently lost data.
- Damage to your business reputation
Data loss may lead to reputational damage. This can lead to a loss of trust among customers, as well as a loss of market share and revenue.